Here’s a list of our most frequently asked questions.
- How will I know if my order has been
accepted and is being processed?
- · How much is the shipping/postage?
Postage & Packaging prices are as follows:
- UK – Free
- Europe - £2.95
- Rest of the World - £5
- Orders over £100 - Free
- · How can I cancel or make amendments to
- · How will my order be packaged?
- · When will my order be dispatched and
- · How will my order be sent?
- · Which currency am I charged in?
- · Will I be charged additional customs
and import taxes?
- · What should I do if my order is
- · What should I do if my item was
In the unlikely event that any item proves to be defective due to improper material or workmanship, we will repair or replace the item at no extra cost. Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged. Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty. If you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately.
If, for any reason, you wish to return an item, it should be done so in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of purchase. If an item is being posted back to us, we recommend that an insured, secure and traceable method is used. Smith & George will not be responsible for returning items lost in transit. Acquiring and retaining proof of posting is also recommended.
- · Is there a warranty?
- · When a product is listed as ‘gold’, is
the item made with real gold, or is it gold plated?
- · Are Smith & George items Hallmarked?
- · What should I do if I want an item
that is out of stock?
- · How can I find my ring size?
- · Do you have an infrequent question?